My name is …. Actually my name matters not because I am the last Republican to serve in Congress.
- When the Obama administration started to selectively enforce immigration laws, I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration started changing Obamacare without Congressional approval I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration started using its agencies to persecute those they did not like, I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration started using the NSA to listen to everyone’s telephone conversations I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration started using the FDA and EPA to create laws not approved by Congress, I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration started telling businesses what they had to pay people without Congressional approval I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration implemented Common Core and quit teaching the constitution I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration started placing watchers in newsrooms I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration through Homeland Security bought millions of rounds of ammunition I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration started using the Obamacare death panels to deny treatment to their enemies I said nothing.
- When the Bureau of Land Management started killing ranchers I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration started investigating republican Congressmen I said nothing.
- When the Obama administration forced most republican Congressman out of office I said nothing.
- When the rule of law, freedom and the US Constitution died I said nothing for by then it was too late.
Got to go, they are coming for me……
Posted in Uncategorized
- Tagged ACA, affordable care act, aft, blm, bundy, bureau of land management, clive bundy, Congress, government, IRS, NSA, Oboma, Obomacare, Oppression, tyranny, voter fraud
Dr. Marcel Zaremba thought to himself, “I am really not a nice guy.” Even as he thought it, a way of pride and satisfaction ran through him. It was because he was not a nice guy that he had become the HHS Secretary. Not being nice has started when he was a child. He had found that being really mean had often gotten his way. Had people been aware of it at the time he would have been the poster child for the anti-bullying crowd. He remembered one boy. After the boy failed to give him his lunch on day, he had buried 10 Dulcolax make you go uncontrollably pills in the kid’s lunch. The boy did not return to school for a week. He made it known that he had caused the boys sickness. He got the respect he deserved from that kid after that.
He loved his job and the control it provided over the social and healthcare systems in the United States. A list of the HHS priorities offered on its web site provides some concept of the scope of HHS power. Included are initiatives to: manage Obamacare, prevent the flu, raise healthier kids, stop Medicare fraud, support Military families, stop Bullying, control food safety, and to fight Aids/HIV. The scope is breath taking. Given that scope, HHS had almost no limits on how much it could affect change. Dr. Zaremba knew and fully appreciated that fact.
The last secretary of HHS has been involved in some not so secret affairs with women who could be painted as agents of other countries. It had not mattered that these women were nothing more than bimbos who catered to guys in power. The prior secretary really did not care about the scandal aspect or that he was married. That information was not enough to dislodge him from his position. A word or two to the FBI and some suggestion of treason resulted in his untimely death.
Each time a Secretary had died, resigned or left as the administration changed it had moved him closer to the ultimate power seat. This last time moved him into the big chair. It has taken forever for Sibelius to get drummed out because of Obamacare. He had thought that Obama would have gotten rid of her sooner, but by waiting he had managed to create the perfect scapegoat while the true goals of the system were being implemented in the background.
Now, as Secretary he had a full view of the landscape. One of the many views that he held was that society would be far better off with fewer people of less than average intelligence. His eugenics background came from a family history where his father and grandfather were avid eugenicists. He did not believe it was a race thing, though impaired people might be more prevalent in some racial groups. He had concluded that those who lacked the ability to take care of themselves were the inferior ones. Those on government benefits and disability were clearly unsuited to reproduce. Unlike his father, hampered by the legacy of the Nazi’s, he was in a position to implement effective policies. It was the HHS agency who got to take care of those who needed government assistance. ” How fortunate is that?” he thought.
Posted in Uncategorized
- Tagged ACA, affordable care act, control, freedom, government, healthcare, hhs, hhs.gov, Obomacare, power, Sebelius
If you go to Yahoo News you will immediately see stories about the Fort Hood gunman, someone’s daughters messy room, and about a tatoo gone awry. Out of 100 or so stories on the main scroll there is not one about Obomacare. If you search for “Affordable care act not affordable” , or “Lost Coverage”, or “Can’t Afford”, the majority of links that come up are either rosy, showing how great Obomacare is or how well it has done, or critical of the United State’s healthcare system pushing for more government control.
Information about the huge increase in premiums for most of us, or the doctors who have opted out, or about the increase in deductibles is not there. I did see a story about how someone who said their premium became unaffordable was lying. Oh, my gosh, it is search engine propaganda. The news, the true impact of this law is being filtered out from the majority of what people see. That makes Yahoo, Google and ABC, CBS, and NBC all responsible for the destruction of healthcare in this country.
If you advertise on these outlets, you also are responsible. I urge all advertisers who promote their stuff on biased media to pull their advertising. News is expected to be unbiased. If it is a tool of the regime in power it is the same as Pravda or any state run news outlet. Why would you advertise on an outlet that is controlled by the state? When people figure out what is happening, and they will eventually, you as an advertiser will pay the cost.
I urge everyone to stand up against propaganda. Demand the truth from news outlets without bias and without a blatant attempt to hide the truth. Boycott the products advertised on these sites. Kick out any journalist that is not doing an unbiased job. Stand up for what is right.
Posted in Uncategorized
- Tagged ABC, advertisers, affordable care act, CBS, Google, insurance, journalist, NBC, News, Obomacare, propaganda, search engine, unaffordable, Yahoo
Yesterday saw the government taking a huge bow for reaching the 7 million mark in enrollees. Never-mind that over half of those signups came from people who lost the insurance they liked. Only a third of the signups are among the previously uninsured. So, the law, designed to insure the 40 plus million of Americans who did not have insurance only insured 2.1 million of those people. And folks, that is a best case scenario since many of those people have not paid their premium so are really not insured. Looking at the best case scenario, the program only achieved 5 % of what it was supposed to do. A 5% success rate is the good news that our government is celebrating.
So what is Obamacare actually doing or has it done?
- Taken the free market of 100’s of plans and forced those into just a handful of plans with higher deductibles and copays.
- Substantially increased the cost for the majority of Americans, often by 50 to 100 percent.
- Increased insurance overhead by over $300 per person with no benefit whatsoever.
- Caused an ever increasing number of doctors to plan to withdraw from the system or retire.
- Eliminated access through insurance to many of the best hospitals and cancer centers.
- Given the government a new way to track every American’s behavior.
- Given the government a way to control the behavior of every American.
- Proven that the government does not need to go to Congress to change a law it does not like.
- Made Congress totally powerless.
- Implemented death panels by eliminating expensive care
- Start to bankrupt insurance companies.
- Proven the AMA and AARP have nothing but their own pocket’s interest.
- Destroyed the best healthcare in the world.
If you plan to live a long life, you and I and everyone we know need to get people in place to repeal this thing completely. It is already a source of oppression, and has already endangered the lives of the people it is supposed to protect. If you expect your future heart disease, cancer or other debilitating disease to be treated by government run healthcare, think again. The whole country should march on Washington. Not a single incumbent should remain in office. Recall elections for every Senator not up for election should be held. Obomacare is the loss of freedom, the future of state oppression, and the death of our Constitution. I don’t know what all it will take to stop this, but if it is not stopped, you can kiss your old age goodbye.
Posted in Uncategorized
- Tagged age, behavior, cancer, cancer care, Congress, control behavior, disease, doctors, drugs, expensive care, government, health insurance, healthcare, Heart disease, insurance, Longevity, NSA, Obomacare, spy on American, violate privacy.