Yesterday saw the government taking a huge bow for reaching the 7 million mark in enrollees. Never-mind that over half of those signups came from people who lost the insurance they liked. Only a third of the signups are among the previously uninsured. So, the law, designed to insure the 40 plus million of Americans who did not have insurance only insured 2.1 million of those people. And folks, that is a best case scenario since many of those people have not paid their premium so are really not insured. Looking at the best case scenario, the program only achieved 5 % of what it was supposed to do. A 5% success rate is the good news that our government is celebrating.
So what is Obamacare actually doing or has it done?
- Taken the free market of 100’s of plans and forced those into just a handful of plans with higher deductibles and copays.
- Substantially increased the cost for the majority of Americans, often by 50 to 100 percent.
- Increased insurance overhead by over $300 per person with no benefit whatsoever.
- Caused an ever increasing number of doctors to plan to withdraw from the system or retire.
- Eliminated access through insurance to many of the best hospitals and cancer centers.
- Given the government a new way to track every American’s behavior.
- Given the government a way to control the behavior of every American.
- Proven that the government does not need to go to Congress to change a law it does not like.
- Made Congress totally powerless.
- Implemented death panels by eliminating expensive care
- Start to bankrupt insurance companies.
- Proven the AMA and AARP have nothing but their own pocket’s interest.
- Destroyed the best healthcare in the world.
If you plan to live a long life, you and I and everyone we know need to get people in place to repeal this thing completely. It is already a source of oppression, and has already endangered the lives of the people it is supposed to protect. If you expect your future heart disease, cancer or other debilitating disease to be treated by government run healthcare, think again. The whole country should march on Washington. Not a single incumbent should remain in office. Recall elections for every Senator not up for election should be held. Obomacare is the loss of freedom, the future of state oppression, and the death of our Constitution. I don’t know what all it will take to stop this, but if it is not stopped, you can kiss your old age goodbye.